HSRII launched its operations in 2010 through HSRII-Knowledge Exchange Platform, an e-group initiated with the primary objective of disseminating issues related to health systems and policy research in India. After a decade of initiating this platform, HSRII is India’s biggest knowledge exchange platform using e-groups and social media. We are privileged to have researchers and practitioners across India and outside ranging from researchers from academic institutions, international and national technical support agencies, NGO’s officials of state/central government, policy makers and student
Since 2010, HSRII-KEP has circulated several articles, working papers, monographs and literature related to health systems and policy research in India. Another key component of knowledge management activity of HSRII, includes the “Health Information Hub and Data Repository”. Over the last 10 years, our team has successfully developed an information and data repository which hosts secondary data, evidence, and research relevant to health systems and policy research in India
Knowledge exchange platform
Engaging in health systems research to provide inputs for informed decision-making process is one of our key areas of work. Our research portfolio is well equipped to undertake various aspects of research studies starting from research design, preparing review and evaluation instruments, collection and coordination of data, monitoring data quality, data analysis, report writing and dissemination of findings. Our team has immense experience in implementing, managing, monitoring, and advising at policy and program levels with various State governments in India, academic and research institutions, and international agencies both in India and Africa.
- Our field survey teams are well equipped and have conducted household surveys, exit interviews, facility surveys and costing surveys across various states.
- All surveys use our digital app, I-Survey tool which facilitates end-to-end monitoring of survey teams.
- Our team facilitate the use of research evidence by policy makers, development partners, public health institutions and community organizations.
- Development of research design and methodology, standardized questionnaires for data collection, data analysis and report development.
Program Implementation Support
- Technical support to public and private partners on project management and implementation.
- Facilitating the partners in designing the intervention process.
- Capacity building programs on planning, implementation and monitoring of projects including pilot interventions.
Research Reports &
- Desk research, data analysis, data visualisation, development of research reports
- Documentation of case studies, best practices, advocacy documents.
- Technical planning and management of Knowledge Events
- Documentation of knowledge events, conferences, training workshops and dissemination meetings
- Learning Management System (LMS) platform for hosting online programs
- Joined online training programs
- Online course administration and student management support